'''Mishref''' () is a residential area in Kuwait
within the Hawalli Governorate
, South of Bayan area|Bayan
and west of Salwa, Kuwait|Salwa
. Mishref is divided into two main districts: Mishref, and West Mishref.
'''Mishref''' is home to:
* a number of government owned co-ops,
* Al Yarmouk Kuwait|Al Yarmouk Sporting Club
* a food complex,
* four foreign embassies: the Syrian, Pakistani, Argentinian, and Japanese Embassies,
* and a United Nations (UN) Center.
'''West Mishref''' is home to:
* Kuwait International Fair – which is a fairground with eight halls,
* The Australian College of Kuwait,
* The Gulf University of Science and Technology,
* the grand mosque, from which Friday Prayers are aired on the State's channels,
* a number of co-ops,
* and a route to Bayan Palace and the Mishref Palace across it.